Yobe State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023: The Yobe State Civil Service Commission has revealed the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the 2023 recruitment process.
The list includes qualified individuals who have been chosen to move on to the next stage of the hiring process. Thousands of candidates who applied for the Yobe State Civil Service recruitment exercise and have been waiting for the shortlist’s announcement have been relieved by this development.
Candidates that apply for the Yobe State Civil Service recruitment can view the shortlist on the Commission’s official website at https://yobestate.gov.ng/.
The website includes the names of those who have been shortlisted as well as information about their screening. Candidates should visit the portal website on a frequent basis to stay up to date on the recruiting process and the next steps to take.
The announcement of the shortlist has given aspirants hoping to work in the Yobe State Civil Service newfound optimism.
How To Check Yobe State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
To check if you have been shortlisted for the Yobe State Civil Service recruitment exercise, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Yobe State Civil Service Commission official portal website at https://yobestate.gov.ng/.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment” section on the website.
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates” link.
- On the next page, enter your application number or surname in the search box provided.
- Click on the “Search” button to view the list of shortlisted candidates.
If your name appears on the list, congratulations, you have been shortlisted to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. However, if your name is not on the list, it means you were not successful in the screening exercise.
Screening Requirements Of Yobe State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The screening requirements for the Yobe State Civil Service recruitment exercise are as follows:
- Original and photocopies of educational qualifications, including O’level results, degrees, and certificates.
- Original and photocopies of birth certificate or age declaration.
- Evidence of Local Government Area (LGA) of origin.
- A valid means of identification, such as a National ID card, driver’s license, or international passport.
- Proof of change of name (if applicable).
- Printout of the application form and confirmation slip.
- Two recent passport photographs.
Any other relevant document that may be required by the Yobe State Civil Service Commission.
Candidates are advised to come along with these documents to the screening venue. Failure to provide any of the required documents may result in disqualification from the recruitment exercise.
The compensation structure for the Yobe State Civil Service varies depending on the employee’s grade level and step. The salary structure is based on the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS), a single salary system for Nigerian civil officials.
The remuneration for entry-level work ranges from ₦18,000 to 30,000 per month, depending on the grade level. Higher-level positions pay more, with directors earning up to ₦300,000 per month.
It is crucial to remember that pay is reviewed and adjusted on a regular basis by the Yobe State Civil Service Commission and the state government.