www.immigrationrecruitment.gov.ng Portal Login 2023 Application Form: See Nigerian Immigration Latest News Today
For the 2023 recruitment drive, Nigerian Immigration Services’ (NIS) website via www.immigrationrecruitment.gov.ng is now accessible.
The portal wasn’t accessible to the public when the service announced its hiring last week, but NIS confirmed that it was operational on Monday.
For full-time appointments to fill open positions in the Services, qualified candidates are invited as follows:
Available Positions for the 2023 Nigerian Immigration recruitment
Category A: Superintendent Cadre
- Superintendent of Immigration (SI) conpass 11 professional (Doctors):
- Both a NYSC discharge or exemption certificate and a first-level MBBS degree from an accredited institution of higher learning are requirements for applicants.
- Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 professionals (pharmacists)
- Candidates must have a NYSC discharge or exemption certificate and a first degree in pharmacy from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) CONPASS 08
- A bachelor’s degree, Higher National Diploma (HND), or its equivalent from a reputable institution is required of applicants.
Category B: Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Inspector Immigration (All) General Duty CONPASS 06
- A National Diploma (ND), NCE, or Advance NABTEB from an accredited institution is required for applicants.
Category C: Assistant Cadre
- Immigration Assistant iii (IA I11) CONPASS 03 General Duty
- A minimum of 4 credits earned in no more than two (2) sittings of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO, GCE, or its equivalent, including English and Mathematics, is required of applicants.
- Immigration Assistant III (IA III) CONPASS 03 Artisans
- Motor driver
- Candidates must possess a suitable trade test certificate as well as the ordinary level SSCE or its equivalent.
How to Apply via www.immigrationrecruitment.gov.ng Portal Login
On Monday, January 23, applicants should access https://cdcfib.career to complete out and submit the application.
Within two weeks of the day the recruitment was published, applications must be submitted online.
Additional Requirements For 2023 Application
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Have a National Identity card
- Applicants must be holders of requisite qualifications and certificates
- Must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government-recognized hospitals
- Must be of good character and must not be convicted of any criminal offences
- Be required to pass drug tests
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years, except doctors and pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65 for females and 0.87 for men