UNHCR Recruitment 2023: The UNHCR careers login portal for the 2023 UNHCR Recruitment Process is now ongoing. Check out the application duration and how to apply below.
The UNHCR recruitment 2023 job application form, recruitment site www.unhcr.org, required qualifications, application deadline, recruitment process, and other relevant information are all available here.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) recently announced the start of a recruiting process and is now accepting applications from adequately qualified people.
We have explained in detail how to apply for the 2023 UNHCR recruiting via the UNHCR career portal in this article.
So, if you’ve been looking for a credible non-governmental group to partner with, here’s one. Please read this article carefully as we provide you with important information about UNHCR recruitment.
Has UNHCR Commenced The 2023 Application Process?
Yes, the 2023 UNHCR recruitment process has begun. On www.unhcr.org, interested parties can obtain the application form.
Before moving on to the employment form, it’s crucial to learn about the hiring procedure. Don’t rush to the application portal just yet. Just in case you’re wondering, anyone who meets the qualifications for the position may apply for UNHCR employment.
Opportunities at UNHCR Recruitment in Nigeria
- Assistant Development Officer (Grade: LICA8 UNOPS), Abuja, FCT – JR2313893
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is looking for an Assistant Development Officer to work in Abuja, Nigeria’s Federal Capital Territory. Interested applicants must apply by visiting the link below.
- Assistant Protection Officer (Grade: NO-A), Maiduguri, Borno State – JR2313886
The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is looking to hire an Assistant Protection Officer in Maiduguri, Borno State, Nigeria. Interested applicants must apply by visiting the link below.
- Community-Based Protection Associate (Grade: LICA6 UNOPS), Makurdi, Benue State – JR2313912
The UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is looking to hire a Community-Based Protection Associate in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. Interested applicants must apply by visiting the link below.
How to Find Your Preferred Position via the UNHCR Portal
Almost all openings are published on the UNHCR online recruitment official portal, and new opportunities are added on a regular basis.
Visit our Application and Selection page to discover more about how to apply, the recruitment process, and application suggestions from our HR staff.
External opportunities such as Junior Professional Officer and United Nations Volunteers Link are advertised outside this system. More information on these positions can be found on the corresponding website.
Please keep in mind that UNHCR does not collect any fees during the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, traveling, processing, or training). Learn how to avoid scammers and fake employment offers.
Basic Information For a Successful Application
We work in difficult, unpredictable, and often hazardous environments, supporting and safeguarding people who are making remarkable efforts to survive. As a front-line company ready to respond in an emergency, we require colleagues who:
- You must be committed to your purpose and motivate others via their hard work.
- Be willing to serve in difficult situations and in emergency operations; and are high-integrity professionals capable of responding to the needs of people compelled to flee around the globe in a responsible and dependable manner.
- Thrive in a diverse and multicultural workplace
- Bring new ideas, talents, and solutions to help save lives and establish a brighter future for those who have been forced to evacuate.
- Are results-driven, adaptable, and driven to make a difference
- Have a bachelor’s degree from a UNESCO-accredited institution. The link is external (international personnel).
- Have finished their secondary education (general/field service)
- Bring relevant work experience and abilities to the table.
- Are fluent in English (a working understanding of another United Nations language may be required).
How to Successfully Apply for UNHCR Recruitment 2023
- Candidates wishing to apply for fixed-term International Professional job opportunities, Temporary Appointments, Consultancies, General Service jobs, National Professional posts, Internships, or an Evergreen talent pipeline should create an online profile in the UNHCR recruitment portal and fill out an online profile. Visit: http://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/External, or https://www.unhcr.org/ng/careers-with-unhcr-in-nigeria
- The system will save your profile, making it easy to apply for future UNHCR posts.
- You can then select specific available positions (job requisitions) or Talent Pool profiles (evergreen requisitions) after registering.
- To apply for a position, click on the job title and then apply at the top of the job ad.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions must be sent in English.
- Only applications with all required fields are accepted.
- Please save the draft of your application on a frequent basis while you work on it.
- Applications for advertised positions must be received by the closing date specified in the job advertisement. After the application deadline, applications will not be considered.
- We recommend that you carefully read the job description before beginning the application process. Highlight your abilities, motivation, and experience in your letter of interest.
- It is not necessary to transmit copies of qualifications such as past job contracts or academic qualifications at this time.
- After submitting an application, candidates will receive a system-generated notification.
- The recruitment team will only contact candidates who have been shortlisted.
- If you want technical assistance, please contact our Global Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Points to Note Before Applying
- Candidates with family relatives working as UNHCR staff members (father, mother, son, daughter, brother, or sister) are ineligible to apply.
- Staff employees are not typically assigned to International Professional jobs in their home country. Furthermore, if a first appointment is made upon recruitment, the assignment must be outside the staff member’s country of nationality. The assignment cannot take place in the same country where the staff member is currently serving as a NO or GS (regardless of nationality).
- The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees values multilingualism. Candidates applying for International Professional roles must be fluent in English. Based on operational demands, a working understanding of a second UN language (Arabic/Chinese/French/Russian/Spanish) or extra language(s) at the B2 level may be required or preferred.
- Please keep in mind that staff members will not generally serve in International Professional positions in their home country. Furthermore, if a first appointment is made upon recruitment, the assignment must be outside the staff member’s country of nationality. The assignment cannot take place in the same country where the staff member is currently serving as a NO or GS (regardless of nationality).
Be the first to comment