Trader Moni Loan Registration Login Portal 2023: In order to successfully apply for the Trader Moni Loan, this post will give you a detailed step on how to easily apply/register for the ongoing loan scheme for qualified traders tagged “Trader Moni”. Do you want to boost your business, but need financial assistance? Then, follow the steps below to successfully apply for the Trader Moni Scheme 2023. Register Now
The Trader Moni has been designed to help petty traders expand and boost their businesses through the provision of collateral-free loans ranging from N10,000 to 100,000 Naira.
Update on Trader Moni Loan 2023 Registration
After being introduced on last Tuesday in five marketplaces in Lagos State, thousands of people have already benefited. In order to expand the government’s “financial inclusion agenda down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the role of tiny traders to economic development,” Trader Moni was established in collaboration with the Bank of Industry (BoI).
ALSO SEE: NEXIT Loan Disbursement Date 2023 For Npower Batch A, B & C
Beneficiaries of the program can obtain a larger facility worth between N15,000 and N50,000 if they repay N10,000 within the allotted time frame (6 months).
How Do I Know I’m Qualified For Trader Moni Loan Registration
- You need to be from Nigeria and must have a business doing.
- You must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Also, you must be an entrepreneur or merchant and a member of the local market cooperative union.
- You need to have a legitimate Nigerian ID card.
- You must possess a current BVN.
- Lastly, you must have an active SIM or registered phone number with the service provider.
How to Successfully Register for the 2023 Trader Moni Loan
For you to successfully apply for the Trader Moni Loan offer, you must ensure that all requirements needed by the authorities are strictly followed. Also, note that all applications must be done via the online application portal, as any application done outside the official website will not be processed. For more information, follow the steps below.
- Visit www.boi.ng, which is our website.
- Select “Apply for a loan now”
- To create an account, click “Register here.”
- Your registered email address will receive a verification link and tracking code; click the link to log in.
- Once logged in, you can finish filling out the application, save it, and then click “proceed” to send it.
- Your email address will get a message confirming the application’s receipt.
Finally, for you to receive the Trader Moni Loan, ensure you have the following banks: GT Bank, UBA, Union bank, Eco Bank, Fidelity bank, Wema bank, Heritage Bank, Jaiz bank, Stanbic Bank, and Sterling Bank,
Be the first to comment