The Application Portal for State Department of Housing Recruitment 2023 is finally opened, obtain the application form via the official portal at www.housingandurban.go.ke/vacancies. See more details below.
State Department of Housing application form portal for 2023/2024 recruitment. You can find information about State Department of Housing and Urban Development job openings here.
Have you been looking for a job with the State Department of Housing and Urban Development? If so, that’s admirable ambition.
This is to inform you that there are job openings in the department, and the proper steps for clearly submitting your application for Kenya State Department of Housing recruitment 2023 are highlighted in this article.
Even if you have previously applied for a job with the State Department of Housing and Urban Development and were unsuccessful, the steps outlined in this article will show you how to do so again.
As a result, take a deep breath and carefully read through the information on this page.
Is the job application form free of charge?
Yes, the Kenya State Department of Housing and Urban Development recruitment application is free and open to all interested applicants online at www.housingandurban.go.ke/vacancies.
Is it possible to apply for this position online?
Yes, you can apply for State Department of Housing jobs online or offline. In the following section, we have thoroughly explained the application method.
Who Qualifies to Apply?
Anyone interested in this job who meets the job requirements and is over the age of eighteen (18) and lives in one of the counties across Kenya.
Is the State Department of Housing Recruitment for 2023 Finally Out?
Yes, the Kenya State Department of Housing and Urban Development has published a job advertisement and invites qualified candidates to apply through the recruitment portal.
As you strive to be successful in the ongoing State Department of Housing recruitment process, there are a few things you should keep in mind, including:
Let’s look at some of these questions quickly, so you can get a better understanding of the recruitment application process.
State Department of Housing Requirements for 2023
Candidates applying for this grade must have the following qualifications:
- A legal form of identification, such as a national ID card, driver’s license, or international passport.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is equivalent to a grade D from a recognized institution.
- Government Trade Test Certificate Grade III or an equivalent qualification in relevant trade areas (Carpentry, Masonry, Welding, Painting, and Plumbing) from a recognized institution.
When applicable, the applicant would also be required to present the following certificates.
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti – corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
Recruitment Portal for the State Department of Housing
To view the most recent vacancies in the State Department of Housing and Urban Development, go to www.housingandurban.go.ke/vacancies.
How to Apply for a Job with the State Department of Housing
Interested and qualified individuals should submit their applications to:
ONE PSC2 (Revised 2016) application form must be completed. The form can be obtained by visiting the Public Service Commission’s website at www.publicservice.go.ke.
Do not include copies of certificates or testimonials.
The filled-out/completed PSC 2 (2016) application form should be sent to:
- The Principal Secretary
- State Department for Housing and Urban Development
- O. Box 30119-00100
Alternatively, email your application to: email@example.com.
Deadline for State Department of Housing Recruitment
The deadline for State Department of Housing Recruitment is February 22nd, 2021. Interested applicants must submit their forms by 5:00pm (East African Time) on this date.
Take note of the following if you want to be successful in the State Department of Housing recruitment:
- Provide all the information requested on the PSC2 form (Revised 2016), and remember that it is illegal to include incorrect information.
- Only those who are shortlisted and successful will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form is automatically disqualified.
- During the interview, shortlisted candidates will be required to bring originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, and transcripts.
- It is a crime to present forged certificates or documents.
- Hard copies will not be accepted in accordance with Covid-19 protocols.
- The State Department of Housing and Urban Development is an equal opportunity employer that encourages women, people with disabilities, the marginalized, and minorities to apply.
That’s all we have for today on State Department of Housing and Urban Development job openings and how to apply; if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.