SSS Recruitment Form 2023: Do you want to apply for SSS jobs in 2023? If so, this article will describe the State Security Service requirements, the application portal www.dss.gov.ng, the starting/closing date, and how to properly apply for SSS employment positions.
Are you a Nigerian graduate looking for paramilitary employment opportunities? If you answered yes, would you like to apply for SSS recruitment?
Great! We are delighted that you are reading this post right now. The purpose of this essay is to simply show you how to easily and successfully apply for the ongoing State Security Service recruiting 2023.
Is SSS Recruitment 2023 Application Portal Opened?
The State Security Service (SSS) is not currently recruiting. According to the information we have received, SSS recruiting for 2023 will begin soon.
We will notify you once the recruitment process has officially begun; nevertheless, we encourage you to subscribe to our notification bell by clicking the blue icon on your screen or follow us on Google News before then.
Meanwhile, you should continue reading this article to become acquainted with the SSS job application process.
Basic Requirements for State Security Service Recruitment, 2023
The qualifications applicants are expected to meet are based on the previous recruitment exercise undertaken by the State Security Service (SSS).
- A prospective candidate must be a Nigerian.
- Candidates must have an appropriate form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport when applying.
- In addition, the applicant must have a Bank Verification Number. (BVN)
- The applicant must have obtained at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two (2) sittings.
- For SSCE holders, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Applicants for NCE, OND, Diploma, and other courses should be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Married people are not eligible to apply.
- Male applicants must be 1.69 m tall and female applicants must be 1.6 m tall.
- Pregnant female applicants are not permitted to apply.
- Those with physical disabilities are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must have a hospital medical report.
- Candidates must have a strong sense of teamwork.
SSS Application Portal, www.dss.gov.ng/careers
The application portal for SSS Recruitment 2023 is www.dss.gov.ng/careers. Prospective applicants must access, fill out, and submit their application forms using this site.
It should be noted that the application form is free and open to anybody who is interested. As a result, avoid anyone who may try to persuade you to purchase an SSS job application form.
It is also worth noting that the State Security Service recruitment process is extremely transparent, so individuals who match the job requirements will not be refused the opportunity based on their religion or race.
Guidelines For A Successful SSS Recruitment 2023 Application
Here are the easy steps to submitting an application for SSS recruitment. Master the process so that when the recruitment for 2023 officially begins, you can apply right away.
- The initial step is to go to www.dss.gov.ng/careers.
- Choose the post for which you want to apply.
- Make an account on the recruitment website.
- Sign in to the portal.
- Fill up the blanks with your correct information.
- Upload academic and professional credentials, as well as a guarantor form.
- To avoid mistakes, proofread your application thoroughly.
- Then submit it.
Application Deadline for SSS Recruitment
Because the recruitment process has not yet officially begun, no application deadline has been set. This information will be made available once the recruitment process is officially launched.
That’s all we have for you today concerning SSS recruitment 2023, if you have any inquiries, kindly mention them in the comment area below.