Apply Now via recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login 2023: The Nigerian Army has stated that applications for enlistment into the organization are now being accepted till April 14, 2023.
On Tuesday, March 14, the Nigerian Army stated that the application has been open from Monday, March 13 and is free. According to the Army, the recruitment for 85 Regular Recruits Intake for Non-Tradesmen & Women has begun.
Nigerian Army 85 RRI Application Update
“The application period begins on March 13 and closes on April 14, 2023. The application is free and may be found at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr.”
The Nigerian Army also publicized the application procedure on their official website: Apply online using the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng. Log in using the username and password from the previous link.
Interested candidates should fill out the application form, submit it online, and print a copy.
Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment Requirements 2023
After that, print and fill out the appropriate Guarantor Form. Candidates must bring copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the specified state recruitment centers.
- According to the Army, applicants must be single, Nigerian citizens by birth, and have a National Identification Card/NIN or BVN.
- “Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards,” according to the Army.
- Candidates must not have any criminal convictions from a court of law.
- Candidates must have a valid birth certificate/age declaration that has been approved by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council.
- Also, candidates must have a valid state of origin certificate.
- Male candidates must be 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must be 1.65 meters tall.
- Non-trades applicants must be at least 18 years old and no older than 22 years old, while trades applicants must be no older than 26 years old as of April 31, 2023.
- All applicants must have at least four passes in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB in no more than two sittings.
- “In addition to the qualifications listed above, applicants for tradesmen/women must additionally have a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate, for example.”
How To Successfully Apply via recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login
To apply for the Nigerian army recruitment exercise 2023 you need to first logon to the application page via recruitment.army.mil.ng. Hit the “Apply Now” button, enter your active email address, and complete the application form.
Follow the steps below to access the Nigerian army recruitment web dashboard and apply for open positions.
- Visit recruitment.army.mil.ng/darrr for more information.
- Make an account using your current email address and password.
- Fill out the application form as needed.
- Please provide any required documentation.
Submit your application via the recruitment.army.mil.ng Portal Login after attaching a clear scanned copy of your credentials/documents if needed. Following the NA 85RRI Application process, all selected candidates will be contacted via email and invited to take the CBT examinations.
Be the first to comment