NSSF Recruitment 2023: The National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Recruitment is now ongoing at www.nssf.or.ke/careers. See NSSF registration requirements for both Internships and Employees below.
Apply right now for the most recent openings at the National Social Security Fund by following the simple instructions provided in this article.
Want to work for Kenya’s National Social Security Fund (NSSF)? Have you heard that the application for hiring is now available? Yes, the hiring process is still open, and you can apply for open positions with the NSSF online at www.nssf.or.ke/careers.
Therefore, I advise you to spend a few minutes reading this post in order to obtain all the information you require on NSSF recruiting 2023.
Is the Application for NSSF Recruitment Available?
Yes, the 2023/2024 NSSF Recruitment Job Application Form is now available. By submitting an application through www.nssf.or.ke/careers, you can apply.
You can fill out the application form and upload all required papers on the recruitment portal. Even if you are unsure about where to begin, don’t worry; we have you covered.
Given that the Kenya National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is now hiring, I assume you’d like to know about the open positions and qualifications.
Available Positions in the Ongoing National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Recruitment
As noted below, there are three (3) significant openings with the National Social Security Fund. It should be noted that each position has different criteria.
- Managing Trustee
- Regional Managers
- Sales Representatives
Basic Requirements for NSSF Recruitment 2023
- A Kenyan citizen is required to apply for this position.
- The applicant must possess a reliable form of identification.
- All applicants must have graduated from a reputable Kenyan institution.
- Eligible applicants must be of excellent character and prepared to work in accordance with the organization’s operating principles. He or she must have years of experience relevant to the role.
- The applicant’s curriculum vitae (CV) must be well-written.
- Qualified applicants should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- ICT knowledge is a benefit for applicants.
These are the broad prerequisites that you should be aware of. The thin lines between each position are now provided so that you can understand what is expected of each applicant for each position.
The requirements for managing trustee
Additionally, necessary qualifications for managing trustee role include:
- Must have a master’s degree in one of the following fields: economics, law, accounting, or insurance
- Eligible applicants should have at least ten (10) years of professional experience
- Must possess a certificate in leadership or corporate governance
The requirements for regional managers
- The applicant must have completed coursework in social science, business administration, law, or public relations.
- He or she must have a minimum of twelve (12) years of professional experience.
- The applicant should be proficient with computer programs.
Application Process for NSSF Recruitment 2023
Follow the instructions below to submit an application for the National Social Security Fund’s ongoing hiring process.
- Check out the NSSF career website at https://www.nssf.or.ke/careers.
- Pick the position for which you want to apply.
- Save the application here.
- Read the directions thoroughly.
- Complete the form and upload your credentials.
- Check your application for errors.
- Next, send your form.
Note: Since the NSSF job application form is completely free and no payment is necessary to submit your application, be on the lookout for any potential fraud.
Application deadline for NSSF Jobs 2023
The NSSF recruitment website will close on February 22, 2023, a Monday. Any position application must be submitted on or before the deadline.