The NIMASA Recruitment application form is available online. With the backing of the Federation, the Nigerian Maritime Administration, and Safety Agency has started recruiting for a range of positions. The essential educational requirements and employment information will be made available on this page.
NIMASA Positions Available 2023
The implementation of international standards in Nigeria’s system of marine administrations was an issue for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA).
They are the primary maritime promotion and administration organization.
On August 1st, 2006, the Federal Ministry of Transportation’s parastatals Joint Maritime Labour Industrial Council and National Maritime Authority amalgamated to establish NIMASA.
NIMASA Recruitment Requirements 2023
If you want to be considered for recruitment in NIMASA, keep in mind the following requirements:
- The applicant must hold a degree or an equivalent in an engineering program that is registerable with COREN in addition to a Class 1 certification.
- Having at least eighteen (18) years of relevant professional experience and an engineering certificate of competency from a recognized school
- A current certificate of medical fitness issued by an authorized government or military hospital, as well as a National Identity Card, Permanent Voters Card, Driver’s License, International Passport, and academic credentials, are required of applicants.
- The applicant must be skilled in a wide range of computer applications.
How To Apply for NIMASA Recruitment 2023
- Applications are often submitted online. Candidates should visit nimasa.gov.ng if they match the requirements.
- To create an account, enter your email address and password, and then click the confirmation link that will be sent to that address.
- Fill out the forms completely.
- After you’ve uploaded all required files, submit your application.
- The confirmation receipt, which is normally sent to your email and is required for the screening, should be printed out.
NIMASA Salary Structure 2023
The NIMASA salary structure is relatively comparable to that of other federal government agencies. NIMASA is governed by the Federal Ministry of Transportation.
The Ministry of Transportation, like every other department,
At NIMASA, the pay scale is consistent. The NIMASA salary system and the Consolidated Research and Allied Institutes (CONRAISS) compensation scale are paid in conjunction with one another.
ALSO APPLY FOR:
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
The annual salary for Grade Level 7 Step 1 employees is around N1,073, 217. (before deductions). That works out to about N89,400 every month.
The average yearly wage for grade level 8 step 1 personnel is N1,247,854 (before deductions). That comes to about N103,900 every month.
NIMASA, one of the top 100 key government parastatals, is essential to the expansion of the country’s economy.
Despite these problems, most people say working in the workplace is a positive experience.
NIMASA was founded primarily to oversee maritime safety and security requirements for seafarers as well as shipping laws.
The growth of commercial shipping, cabotage activities regulation, and the prevention and management of pollution in the maritime environment.
The group is also in charge of enforcing the International Maritime Organization’s and the International Labor Organization’s (ILO) conventions (IMO).
They are also concerned in the administrative challenges merchants and ship deliveries face.
Additionally, they perform the following duties:
- Arranging and setting up delivery licensing regulations.
- Managing, and issuing sailors with certificates
- Foundation for Maritime Training and Safety Standards
- Guidelines for transportation security in relation to the design of boats and routes
- Maritime Search and Rescue Organization Services
- Direct and oversee the vessel’s safety efforts to ensure consistency.
- Observe coastal and aerial areas
- control and stop marine pollution
By acting as the Leading Maritime Administration in Africa, to advance Nigeria’s international maritime objectives.
In response to Nigeria’s financial development, to achieve and support sheltered, secure delivery, cleaner oceans, and improved sea limits in accordance with best practices worldwide.