Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Final List 2023: Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com-list to check the full list of all successful candidates, Supplementary List, as well as the latest news on NNBTS recruitment.
The Nigerian Navy NNBTS Batch 34 and Final document of those who were listed for Training in 2023 PDF – Kindly read through this article and view the full list of all candidates shortlisted in PDF document for the NNR34 Final List of Candidates that were successful from the just concluded recruitment Interview held in Lagos and Port Harcourt from 9 to 29 April 2022.
You are in the right page if you have been wanting to get the list of all shortlisted candidates in PDF to enroll in the Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) from the Nigerian Navy Batch 34 Recruitment List and Interview Results.
On April 9 through April 29, Lagos and Port Harcourt hosted the 2022 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 34 Interview. The list of candidates who made it through the interview is now accessible online at joinnigeriannavy.com.
NNR34 List of Candidates Shortlisted for Training 2022
The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, is where successful candidates must report for training. Please take note that the training’s date has not been made public. We’ll update this page as soon as the precise date is known.
- The chosen applicants must come to the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, as described below:
- NNBTS Batch 34 – Not Out.
- NNBTS Batch 34B Supplementary – Coming soon.
- NIN print-out slip.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out
- Two (2) Navy blue PT shorts
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- Two pairs of white canvas.
- Two pairs of brown canvas.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoe.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- Two pairs of national dress (Native wear).
- Two set of cutleries.
- Two Navy blue bedsheets and blanket.
- Two white Bed sheets.
- Mosquito Net.
Be the first to comment