Nigerian Army Screening Date 2023: When is the screening day for all selected Nigerian Army candidates, How many months is army screening? See full details and latest information about the NA Screening date.
The Nigerian Army has announced the dates for the recruitment screening process for non-tradesmen and women applying to the Nigerian Army, 2022.
The Nigerian Army stated, The state recruitment screening exercise is planned to commence from 28 June – 11 July 2022 in all the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory Abuja, in a series of tweets released late on Tuesday to its verified Twitter account, @HQNigerianArmy.
Additionally, it directs candidates to the Army’s recruitment website at https://recruitment.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Army would like to advise the public and all applicants who applied for the just concluded Nigerian Army 2022 for Non-Tradesmen & Women to visit the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng to see the list of shortlisted candidates.
The state recruitment screening process is slated to begin in all 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory of Abuja on June 28 and run through July 11, 2022.
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
All candidates are required to exhibit a high level of discipline. Candidates will be excluded if they disobeyed any rules during the recruitment screening exercise, according to the tweet.
Is Nigerian Army Screening Date 2023 Out?
The Nigerian Army Screening Date for 2023 has not been announced. All does who applied for the just concluded recruitment exercise should not adhere to any information regarding the 2023 screening date. Once the Nigerian Army Screening Date is announced, we will reveal it here, or visit https://army.mil.ng/?p=4297 for more details
Requirements For Nigerian Army Screening
- Original copies of WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Certificate in a file jacket.
- Trade Test/City Guild Certificate for Tradesmen/Women.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population
Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- WASCE/ GCE/NECO/NABTEB online scratch card.
- Completed copies of the print-outs from the portal, including guarantor forms.
- 2 pairs each of plain white T-shirts and blue shorts.
- A pair each of white canvass and white socks.
- Candidates are to note that any alteration on their documents will render the documents invalid and eventually lead to disqualification.
- The use of electronic, mobile and recording devices will not be allowed throughout the duration of the exercise.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates who violate any instructions during the State Recruitment Screening Exercise would be disqualified.
NOTE: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in course of the screening exercise.
Be the first to comment