The Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023/2024 application form is now open. Anyone interested in applying to work with the Nigerian Army may do so at this time using the NA 85RRI recruitment portal for the Nigerian Army in 2023.
Army 85RRI Recruitment Portal 2022
This is to inform everyone that the online application procedure for the 85 Regular Recruit Intake (85RRI) has begun. After logging into the portal, you can choose to submit an application for any of the available positions. The site has openings for FSLC holders, OND/NCE holders, and then HND/BSC Degree holders.
Each resource on this website is free and is meant to be used for educational purposes.
Now let’s talk about the requirements and application process.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Requirements for General Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023
According to the 85RRI’s general requirements, all applicants must possess the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian as the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution defines one.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 by July 2023, medical consultants may not be older than 40.
- Applicants must meet the requirements of NA for physical fitness and mental wellness.
- Be supported and attested to by a minimum of two reliable referees who are either the Local Government Chairman/Secretary of the applicant’s state of origin, a member of the armed forces not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent, or an Assistant Commissioner of Police or higher. The letter of attestation must include the passport pictures of the referees.
- The previous institutions of the applicants must provide an attestation letter.
- Men should be measured at 1.68 meters and women at 1.65 meters.
- An applicant for military service must be free of any disciplinary proceedings and have the commander’s or commanding officer’s approval.
- Hold an HND with a minimum Lower Credit or a First Degree from any respectable university with at least a Second Class Lower Division.
- Applicants must possess an authentic birth certificate that has been approved by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council.
- Candidates must possess a current exemption or a discharge certificate from NYSC.
- Graduates with professional degrees must be appropriately registered by relevant regulatory agencies recognized by Nigerian Laws before beginning cadet training.
- The applicant is required to give the parent(s), guardian(s), and Next of Kin their most recent email and phone numbers.
- Candidates are not permitted to have any body piercings or tattoos.
- All original copies of the candidates’ academic credentials must be presented (primary to post secondary).
How to Apply for Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023
Only online applications are accepted on the 85RRI recruitment website.
You need to meet all the requirements in order to succeed.
You must submit your application before the deadline in order to be safe. After the application deadline, the portal will close, and you won’t be able to resubmit.
- Log in and create an account at www.nigerianarmyms.ng.
- Take a look at the requirements and submit your documents.
- Locate 85RRI application on the homepage and register.
- Upon successful registration, you will receive an email with your login details.
- Click “Login” to finish the application form.
- Check to see if all required documents have been uploaded:
- Passport photograph
- Academic qualifications
- Evidence that you belong to a professional organization.
- A photo ID issued by the government.
- Birth certificate or a statement of age.
Applicants must print the online-generated photo-slip after finishing their application. The first page should be signed by a court of law, and the second page should be signed by the chairman or secretary of the local government or by any military officer from your state with the rank of lieutenant colonel or higher. Those who are selected for the position must present their printed photo slips to the selection committee during the interview.
The application for the 2023 Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment form is out now. It will be possible to register online from March through May 2023.
Keep checking back as we’ll keep this page updated on any changes about Nigerian Army 85RRI Recruitment 2023.
Be the first to comment