Nigerian Army Recruitment Form 2023: The Nigerian army has announced a recruitment exercise, which is said to commence on the 5th of December, in other to select qualified and eligible Nigerians from the 36 states across the federation including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), based on federal character commission.
2023 Update on Nigerian Army Recruitment
The Nigerian Army has announced that it would begin accepting applications from qualified Nigerians for its Regular Recruit Intake across the nation.
This was said in a statement released on Friday in Abuja by Mustapha Garba, Director of the Army Headquarters Department of Recruitment, Resettlement, and Reserve.
The operation, which started on 5 December, aimed to choose qualified Nigerians from the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory based on federal character, according to Mr. Garba, a brigadier general.
The director gave the recruitment officers instructions to make sure they choose the top candidates for the Nigeria Army while on an evaluation tour at 23 Brigade Yola, Adamawa.
Nigerian Army 2023 Careers
The ongoing 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment shall cover both SSC/DSSC for Graduates and Regular Recruit Intake for Secondary School Certification Holders. All information on how to successfully apply for the ongoing recruitment exercise will be discussed here. For more information, read through this article below.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Basic Requirements For 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Qualified applicants must live within the shores of the country and also a Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend a zonal Nigerian Army screening exercise at the selected zonal centres within their state of origin.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 22 years by June 1, 2016.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2016.
- Most importantly, applicants must be fit medically, psychologically, physically, and must be at least 1.65 meters tall for male applicants and 1.56 meters for female applicants.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Lastly, applicants must print out their online completed forms, attest it and then submit it at the designated screening centres during the Nigerian Army screening exercise period.
How To Successfully Apply For The 2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment
All instructions and requirements for the ongoing Nigerian Army Recruitment must be fulfilled in order to be successful and also stand a chance to be selected for the next phase of recruitment. Therefore, for more information and how to obtain the application form, visit: www.recruitment.army.mil.ng. Create an account, and select your preferred position base on your qualification.