The Full List of the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates 2023 is out and downloadable. Applicants can now visit the official portal to download the full PDF list of all successfully shortlisted candidates for the just concluded Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024.
This is a well detailed update to all those who submitted an application for Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment. Therefore, we are here to notify all successfully shortlisted candidates that the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates list is finally out.
Downloads of The List are now available. To find out if you made it or not, download the PDF file and look up your name.
Now, in this article, I’ll walk you through the process of finding your name on the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment Portal, viewing screening information, and learning other essentials concerning the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC list 2023.
Those that qualified for the online application are listed on the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Recruitment list. In order to avoid disqualification, we previously advised our readers to thoroughly review the prerequisites before applying.
All applications will be examined at the conclusion of the online application process, and only those that meet the standards will be shortlisted.
Is The 2023 Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC List of Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Those that applied for this job have been asking and searching online regarding the list of shortlisted candidates for the Direct Short Service Commission of the Nigerian Army. Therefore, we are announcing to all applicants that the 2023 Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission list of shortlisted candidates is out. All those whose names are in the list are to read through this content to see the requirements needed for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Requirements needed for the next phase of the recruitment exercise
For the screening exercise, shortlisted candidates are required to report to their respective states of origin with the following:
- A file jacket containing original copies of the WASCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB certificates
- Printed, bank-verified Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate.
- A legitimate birth certificate that has been certified by the National Population Commission, a medical facility, a local government council, or a legal age declaration.
- A valid state of origin certificate.
- Online scratch cards for WASCE, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB.
- Completed copies of the printouts from the portal, including the forms for the guarantor.
- Two pairs of each of blue shorts and simple white T-shirts.
- A set of white canvas pants and a set of white socks.
- City guild certificate or trade test.
Steps To Check The 2023 Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates
There are numerous ways to determine whether you have been enrolled by the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC.
The initial action is to;
Search for a message from the Nigerian Army in your inbox by opening it. Successful applicants will receive an email with information about their shortlist and other recruitment-related material.
You can use the Nigerian Army portal to check your list by following the instructions below.
To check a full list of the Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC Shortlisted Candidates 2023, visit army.mil.ng.
Log in with your username and password to verify your identity.
You can also verify your name below and get the list for your state.
I BOZWA KATER THEOPHILUS,I WANT TO SEE MY NAME