Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2023: All information needed for this recruitment, will be made available on the Nigerian Air Force website, as the portal is now accepting online applications for the 2023 recruitment exercise, of which eligible men and women are allowed to apply for NAF airmen/women.
The NAF online application and registration form is free of charge, and all interested and qualified applicants are to forward their online application properly through the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment official portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Do you want to apply for the recruitment of the Nigerian Air Force? Have you ever wished that you could join the Nigerian Air Force and serve your country? Then, adhere to all the guidelines listed below as we go over the prerequisites, credentials, and steps to successfully apply for the ongoing NAF Recruitment 2023.
Nigerian Air Force Application Form 2023 Out?
The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment form must be obtained from the Nigerian Air Force’s official website in order to begin the application process. Keep in mind that the form is available and cost-free. To be chosen for the next round of the recruiting process, applicants must make sure they satisfy the NAF requirements.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
Basic Instructions for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Interested applicants are to apply only once, as multiple NAF online applications would lead to disqualification.
- After completing the online application, applicants must print off the following documents
- Applicants must have their academic certificates as it is required.
- All important documents and certificates like birth certificates or age declaration which should be obtained like four (4) year earlier.
- Educational/Trade Certificates are required for some categories in the NAF Recruitment.
- Indigeneship certificate from your state must be presented to show that you are from your state.
- All applicant must have an Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgement Card is needed
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form must be printed and well filled.
Basic Requirements For The 2023 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Nigerians who are physically fit are eligible to apply for the Nigerian Airforce. They won’t accept a candidate if they have reason to believe they have an impairment of any kind. Join us as we examine some further general advice:
- Nationality: As you apply, do you believe you were born a Nigerian citizen? The top criterion is that.
- Age: Be sure to verify if you are under the stipulated age restriction, which is 18 to 22 years for non-tradesmen and women and 18 to 25 years for tradesmen and women. While applicants for positions as drivers and assistant chaplains/assistant imams must be between the ages of 18 and 28.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single, since the Nigerian Airforce requires new recruits to have a focused mind and pay close attention.
- Height: If you don’t satisfy this condition, your height may disqualify you; as a result, the minimum height is 1.66 meters (5.4 feet) for men and 1.63 meters (5.3 feet) for women.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must meet the Nigerian Airforce’s medical and employment standards. Only physically fit individuals are expected to apply.
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria by birth and be in possession of a NIN or BVN.
- Male applicants must be at least 1.66 meters tall, and female applicants must be at least 1.63 meters tall.
- Candidates must be in good physical, mental, and medical health.
- Applicants must be clear of any prior criminal convictions rendered by a court of law.
How To Successfully Apply For The 2023 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
The NAF online application form is free of charge, and all interested and qualified candidates are to forward their application properly through the official portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Make sure you give it your best during the application process to be selected as one of the preferred or shortlisted applicants because only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Be the first to comment