Niger State Teachers Recruitment 2023: Read this page to learn about the prerequisites, the recruiting portal, and the application process for your desired employment. Candidates who are interested and qualified may submit an application at this time through the Niger SUBEB Application Form Portal.
The Niger State Universal Basic Education Board is seeking suitable candidates to fill the open positions, and we are delighted to inform you of this fact. Are you just out of college and looking for a job in education? Apply for the 2023 Niger SUBEB Recruitment. Below is a list of the prerequisites for each position you’d like to apply for.
Niger SUBEB Recruitment Update
Teaching primary school in a government institution is currently one of the well-paid careers in Nigeria. Government instructors no longer earn the meager stipends they once did. Some people are unaware of the most recent changes to the pay range. Now that we have all the information needed, we may add your name to the list of candidates who have been given a second look.
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Anyone who wishes to apply may do so using the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board’s application webpage. Prior to the deadline, interested candidates should submit their applications. Opportunities are available in the following subject areas:
Niger State Teachers Positions Open for Recruitment 2023
Applications are currently being accepted from qualified and experienced individuals for the vacant jobs. In order to evaluate whether you meet the requirements, please review the list of requirements.
- English language
- Basic science
- Science of society
- Computational science
- Basic Technology
- French language
- Agriculture science
- Fitness and Health Education
- Business studies
- Religion study in Islam and Christianity
- Computing Science
- French language
- Further math
Niger State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2023
All applicants should carefully review the requirements before submitting their applications, since only those who do will be allowed to take part in the screening process. The requirements are listed in detail below.
- A bachelor’s degree in the pertinent fields from a university that is accredited by the government.
- Each applicant must have obtained five O’ Level Credit Passes—including English Language and Mathematics—in the course of no more than two attempts.
- Only those who have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in the appropriate subjects should apply.
- Candidates must be certified teachers. Advantages include being registered with the Nigerian Teachers Registration Council and having some computer skills (TRCN).
- Candidates with an HND in a comparable academic field and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) are also acceptable.
- The applicant’s age cannot exceed 35.
- The applicant must have a certificate of release or exemption from NYSC.
- The right candidates will be eager and prepared to deploy anywhere in the state.
- Candidates must have a formal certification attesting to their employment readiness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must upload a current passport photo, a legitimate form of identification (such as a voter card, a passport from another country, a driver’s license, or a national identification card), and any relevant academic records.
- Candidates’ passport photos must be current.
How to Apply for Niger State Teachers Recruitment 2023
Every applicant for the Niger State Teachers recruitment 2022 must visit the website nigerstate.gov.ng. Use this link to submit one application for each applicant interested in the Niger State Universal Basic Education Board (Niger SUBEB).
Only after passing the required exams will candidates be interviewed and have their credentials verified (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email or SMS once the selection process is complete.
Join our email list to receive the most recent updates on the ongoing Niger State Teachers Recruitment 2023.