NEWMAP Recruitment Portal 2023: The application form for the 2023 Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project Recruitment and how to successfully apply have been discussed below.
Do you wish to apply for a job at the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project? The Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project job opportunities and other related information are provided here.
This article will lead you through all the processes involved in the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project Recruitment Application Form: the start date, the closing date, the requirements, and how to successfully register for NEWMAP recruitment.
Are you qualified to work at the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project, Education, and Health? If you answered yes, read on to find out what qualifications are required to apply for the NEWMAP Recruitment position.
Is the NEWMAP Currently Recruiting
The Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project, through the Department of Climate Change, is seeking qualified individuals for the following positions. All qualified applicants are to visit the official portal to ensure that all requirements are strictly followed.
Requirements For NEWMAP Recruitment, 2023
You must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for the current 2023 Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project:
- B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND from an accredited college in any discipline
- The applicant must not be older than 35 years old and hold either a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in at least three (3) subjects, including English, and at least passes in two (2) additional subjects, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level from the National Examination Council (NECO) or the General Certificate of Education (GCE) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained in a single sitting or five (5) subjects obtained in two sittings, including English
- ND, or National Diploma, earned from an accredited institution. A nationally accredited institution’s National Certificate of Education (NCE), or a
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two subjects (attained in a single sitting) or three subjects (attained in two sittings).
- Must be familiar with computers.
How to Apply for 2023 Job Openings at the NEWMAP
You can register more easily by following these instructions:
Candidates and consultants who are interested in and meet the prerequisites for the job should provide documentation of their training and experience.
These are the shortlisting standards:
- Evidence of the consultant’s educational background (profile/CV)
- evidence that you have been certified by the appropriate authorities and professional groups.
- Describe an experience that is pertinent.
- Evidence of the consultant’s administrative skills and understanding of the Nigerian assignment field.
- The availability of necessary talents, the utilization of critical technology, etc.
- Written expressions of interest must be transmitted (in person or by mail, i.e., courier) to the following address:
Federal Project Management Unit,
Application Deadline for NEWMAP Recruitment
The recruitment ending date has not yet been made public; keep up to date by returning to this page frequently. We’ll let you know as soon as it is.
Application Errors to Avoid When Applying for Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project Recruitment
- Do not wait until the deadline to submit your application.
- Don’t send anyone; complete the application processes on your own to prevent data errors.
- Keep yourself informed about the application.
- Don’t forget to meet all the prerequisites.
- Before submitting, take the time to double-check your information.
I think you found the post about the Nigeria Erosion and Watershed Management Project, NEWMAP Recruitment, to be really helpful at this point. Use the comment section below if you have any questions.