NDLEA Recruitment 2023: This is to inform all interested applicants that the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is compelled to employ individuals with various skill sets but with the same mindset to keep unlawful drugs out of our communities and also contribute to the wellbeing and safety of Nigerians.
Are you interested to be part of the NDLEA officers in fighting against illicit drugs in the states across Nigeria? Then, follow all instructions outlined here, and also ensure you meet all essential requirements before forwarding your application via the official portal/website.
This article shall cover all necessary information which includes; requirements, educational qualification, available positions, and how to apply for the NDLEA recruitment.
How Do I Obtain The NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Application Form?
This is the most crucial part of this recruitment exercise. Statistics has made it known that 45% of applicants applied through the wrong portal. Based on this, applications can only be done through the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) official website, ndlea.gov.ng/careers. Therefore, any application form gotten outside this portal will not be processed.
Is The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Portal Opened for Recruitment?
There is no ongoing recruitment now, we will update this page once the portal is opened for recruitment. It is necessary to implement the NDLEA registration portal Process. The site at www.ndlea.gov.ng is where all applicants must process their applications. Before filling out the recruitment form, it’s necessary to understand the requirements for hiring.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Update
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the official launch of a recruiting drive for competent Nigerians interested in joining the organization. The NDLEA announced this in a statement on Friday, and the application is valid from March 12 until April 8, 2023.
The tweet further noted that graduates of secondary schools, polytechnics, and universities can apply online, with the application window only available for two weeks.
“Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and have a national identity number (NIN), with computer literacy being an added advantage for all cadres,” the NDLEA stated.
Basic Requirements for 2023 NDLEA Recruitment
In order to successfully apply as a National Drug Law Enforcement Agency candidate, you must ensure to meet the outlined requirements listed below:
|Any qualification from any recognized institution is accepted
|25 years old
|Not less than 1.65m for the male applicants and 1.60m for the female applicants.
|Male and Female
|Computer Literacy and English proficiency
All applicants must possess a current form of national identity, such as a voter card, driver’s license, or passport. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment portal must be accessed.
A curriculum vitae, academic credentials, a government-issued ID, such as the National Identification Number (NIN), a valid driver’s license, and a passport from Nigeria are also required.
How Do I Apply For 2023 NDLEA Recruitment
To apply, go to ndlea.gov.ng/careers, log in, and carefully fill in your correct information via the official portal. Also, bookmark this web page to see the latest update regarding the NDLEA employment exercise.
- Applicants must also show all certificates at the time of recruitment, since any other qualification presented afterward will not be recognized for career advancement in the agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital, according to the NDLEA.
- Candidates applying for the post of “superintendent cadre” must be at least 20 years old and no more than 35 years old at the time of entry, but the age restriction for “narcotic agent cadre” and “narcotic assistant cadre” is 30 years old and no less than 18 years old.
- The agency stated that “those above the age of 40” who apply for the positions of “medical physicians” and “articulated vehicle drivers” will be considered.
- Medical and allied professionals must possess current practising licences while lawyers must have been called to bar.
- Applicants must be drug-free and also be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must utilize their own email address and phone numbers while submitting their applications online.
- Qualified candidates should go to the NDLEA website at www.ndlea.gov.ng, click on careers, and carefully read the guidelines.”