This post contains the most recent information regarding NAN recruitment 2023, the News Agency of Nigeria job application form, instructions for submitting an application, the recruitment site www.nan.ng, starting/closing date, etc.
Have you ever heard of the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)? Do you want to submit an application for the upcoming hiring process?
If so, we’re happy to have you read this. We’ve described all you need to know about NAN recruitment in chronological order, so keep reading.
Overview of the NAN Recruitment Exercise
Newspapers, electronic media, and bloggers in Nigeria mostly get their news content from the News Agency of Nigeria. NAN was established by the Nigerian government in 1976 by Decree 19, which went into effect on October 2 of that same year.
In addition to this, working for the News Agency of Nigeria is an honorable job with a competitive pay scale and other benefits.
The body does a recruitment exercise for open posts in the commission on an annual basis; let’s proceed to determine if the recruitment has begun for this year.
Is NAN Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
A nationwide recruitment drive for the News Agency of Nigeria’s NAN recruitment 2023 will soon be available. Suitable candidates must be waiting in the wings.
Prospective applicants who are from any of the states in Nigeria, including FCT, can obtain the NAN job application form for free at www.nan.ng, which is an online recruiting platform.
General Requirements for NAN Recruitment 2023
These are the fundamental conditions that the National News Agency of Nigeria anticipates from potential applicants, generally speaking.
- The prospective applicant must be a Nigerian with a current form of identity, such as a national ID card or a passport from another country.
- The applicant must have earned at least five (5) credits in English Language and Mathematics in no more than two sittings in either the WAEC, GCE, NCE, or NABTEB.
- Those with a diploma, HND, B.Sc., or a degree in a comparable subject are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have a strong sense of teamwork.
- The applicant must be capable of analysis, knowledgeable, and prepared to adjust to a new working environment.
- Candidates who are computer literate have an advantage.
- Strategic and holistic thinking ability
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Capability to pay adequate attention to detail
- If necessary, the candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country.
- He or she should be capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Candidates with relevant work experience have an advantage.
www.nan.ng is the online recruitment portal where prospective applicants must submit their application forms. Although the recruitment is not currently underway, prospective candidates are encouraged to visit this portal to explore available positions when they become available.
How to Apply for NAN Jobs in 2023
- Visit the career website at www.nan.ng.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
- Click “careers” in the quick links section.
- Choose the position for which you want to apply, then log in to complete the online application form.
- Upload any necessary documents.
- Check your application for errors.
- Then submit it.
The following documents must be scanned and uploaded during the application process:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
Tips for a Successful NAN Job Application
- You should only submit your application through the NAN recruitment portal at www.nan.ng.
- No applicant may submit more than one application.
- Do not engage in any monetary transaction in relation to the NAN recruitment form because it is completely free.
- If you falsify your documents for any reason, you will be prosecuted.
- Make sure to submit your form by the application deadline.
NAN Recruitment Deadline
The application deadline for NAN recruitment will be announced once the recruitment process for this year officially begins. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.