NAHCO Aviance Recruitment Portal 2023: Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) has announced an ongoing recruitment as vacant position for both Graduate Trainee and Experienced applicants are desperately needed. for more information on the successful steps to apply for this job positions will be discussed below.
Therefore, if you are a Graduate Trainee, or a professional with experience in the aviation business, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company not only offers employment opportunities, but also career opportunities. A career will enable you to work in aviation and airports in a nation where the aviation industry is becoming more and more important to the economy.
Basic Information About Nigerian Aviation Handling Company
With presence in all the main Nigerian airports, The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance) is a significant player in the country’s air transportation industry’s ground handling service sector.
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Air France, British Airways, Sabena, and Lufthansa formed the Nigerian Aviation Handling Corporation Limited in December 1979. Through privatization, it later changed its name to NAHCO Plc and became a publicly traded company.
NAHCO Aviance Mission
To dominate the service industry by constantly innovating and redefining the markets we serve.
Delivering value to all stakeholders by continually offering outstanding services while utilizing qualified teams, cutting-edge technology, and best practices.
NAHCO Aviance 2023 Application Portal
There is only one portal where interested applicants can forward their applications through the organization portal www.nahcoaviance.com/career/. All qualified applicants for the Graduate trainee and the experienced in the ongoing NAHCO Aviance Recruitment.
This is a great opportunity for all those interested in working with the aviation company as all detailed information which includes the available positions, requirements, educational qualification and how to apply for the recruitment exercise.
Do you think you have all it takes to grab this opportunity? Are you an experienced applicant, or a graduate trainee? Then, this article has been drafted to grafted to guide you through a successful NAHCO Aviance application process.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
NAHCO Aviance 2023 Available Positions
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL VACANCY-HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to be
engaged in our Human Resources Department.
- Ensures proper management of staff records, documentation, filing and retrieval
- Manages employee data on the ERP database system.
- Handles payroll, pension, welfare, and disciplinary issues.
- Provides HR support to all line managers, supervisors, and staff.
- Handles end to end talent acquisition and recruitment processes.
- Assists in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Conducts employee on boarding and help organize training & development
Qualification and Experience
- 1st Degree or equivalent.
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM is mandatory
- At least 2-3 years HR/Administrative experience in a leading organisation.
- Good knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all
levels of the company.
- Consulting Skills in HR is a clear advantage.
- Knowledge of HR Metrics & Analytics is desirable.
- Must be familiar with HR ERP.
INTERNAL VACANCY- PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for
Procurement Officer’s position in our Procurement Department.
- Assists in monitoring and updating purchase orders as well as tracking of the costs
and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements.
- Assists in maintaining a comprehensive procurement plan to ensure an effective
and efficient procurement policy.
- Assists in confirming procurement transactions for accuracy and compliance with
company policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Works with the Maintenance, Facilities, and other user departments in ensuring
that procurement procedures and practices are based on industry best practices.
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service
- Orders items that meet appropriate requirements and specifications.
Qualification and Experience
- 1st Degree or equivalent in Purchasing and Supply, Business Management,
- Accounting, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Good knowledge of contracts, invoicing, and procurement best practices is
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good negotiation skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
Method of Application For 2023 NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
All interested candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied as subject and complete the online recruitment form at https://forms.office.com/r/mkHGHAReJj
Be the first to comment