Ministry of Defence Recruitment Portal 2023: Civilian Staff are being recruited by the Ministry of Defence Kenya for the years 2023/2024. This article contains information about the requirements, recruiting portal www.mod.go.ke, empty positions, how to apply, and the closing date.
Have you heard about the start of Kenya Ministry of Defence recruiting 2023 and would want to apply? If so, we’re happy to let you know that the guidelines have been outlined in this post.
On April 27, 2023, the Kenyan government posted various open positions in the Ministry of Defence for civilian workers, and applications are now being accepted from adequately qualified people.
According to them, the Ministry of Defence will be recruiting until Monday, May 22, 2023. Interested candidates should apply on or before this deadline.
Is the Ministry of Defence – Kenya Recruitment Form 2023 Available?
Yes, the Ministry of Defence recruitment form for 2023 is now available. The hiring process is ongoing and will continue for three (3) weeks. The application form is free and open to applicants from any of the counties in Kenya who are eligible to apply.
Interested individuals must follow the recruitment instructions and submit their application on or before the specified closing date.
Let us now look at the job openings in Kenya’s Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Defence Kenya Available Vacancies
- Artisan (Panel Beater III)
- Artisan (Welder III)
- Artisan (Spray Painter, III)
- Artisan III (Tailor)
- Clerical Officer II
- Cook III
- Artisan III (Motor Vehicle Electrician)
- Senior Support Staff
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic, III
These are the available vacant positions for which all eligible applicants can apply.
Basic Requirements for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan national.
- He or she must have an appropriate form of identification, such as a national ID or a passport.
- Candidate must have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study (depending on the position).
- All applicants must have a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) or higher in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) test or its equivalent from a Kenyan examination authority, as well as a D+ (D Plus) or higher in either English or Kiswahili.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate results in their work performance.
- Candidates should have analytical, communication, strategic and inventive thinking, interpersonal, resource mobilization, and negotiation abilities.
- Having NYS credentials will be advantageous.
- The applicant should have no criminal history.
- The applicant must meet the requirements of Chapter size (6) by possessing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate); Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate); Criminal Investigations
- Department (Certificate of Good Conduct); An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report); Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Fully filled and completed first schedule (section 13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC).
How to Successfully Apply for MoD Recruitment 2023
The following positions at the Ministry of Defence are open for applications. Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) and submitting it along with copies of the requisite certificates.
The application form is available for download from the Public Service Commission’s websites at www.publicservice.go.ke and www.mod.go.ke.
The Ministry’s websites www.mod.go.ke and www.mygovt.go.ke have requirements and other specific information for each of the roles.
Applicants must complete the application form, attach their academic credentials, and mail it to the Principal Secretary’s Office-Ministry of Defence, P.O. Box 40668 – 00100, NAIROBI, or hand-deliver it to the Ulinzi House gate off Lenana Road.
The deadline for Ministry of Defence recruiting is May 22, 2023. Applicants must submit their applications on or before the deadline.