Ministry of Defence Nigeria Recruitment 2023: Eligible applicants are being recruited by the Ministry of Defence Nigeria for the years 2023/2024. This article contains information about the requirements, recruiting portal defence.gov.ng, empty positions, how to apply, and the closing date.
Have you heard about the start of Nigeria Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 and would want to apply? If so, we’re happy to let you know that the guidelines have been outlined in this post.
The Nigerian government posted various open positions in the Ministry of Defence for civilian workers, and applications are now being accepted by adequately qualified people.
According to them, the Ministry of Defence will commence its Recruitment via their official portal. Interested candidates should apply on or before this deadline.
Is the Ministry of Defence – Nigeria Recruitment Form 2023 Available?
No, the Ministry of Defence recruitment form for 2023 is not available yet. Once the application process begins, it will continue for three (3) weeks. The application form is free and open to applicants from any of the 36 states in Nigeria including FCT are eligible to apply.
Interested individuals must follow the recruitment instructions and submit their application on or before the specified closing date.
Let us now look at the job openings in Nigeria’s Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Defence Application Portal defence.gov.ng
Prospective applicants should go to Nigeria’s Ministry of Defence website at defence.gov.ng to get an application form, then follow the instructions below to apply.
Basic Requirements for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- A willingness to work in a new setting is required.
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and calm.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35.
- Males must be at least 1.7 m tall and ladies must be at least 1.64 m tall.
- All candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or NIN Number.
- Applicants must not be members of any secret societies, cults, or drug addicts, among other things.
- Computer literacy is advantageous.
- Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Must not have previously been involved in any criminal actions.
How to Successfully Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
The following positions at the Ministry of Defence are open for applications. Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply by completing ONE application form and submitting it along with copies of the requisite certificates.
The application form is available for download from Nigeria’s Ministry of Defence website at defence.gov.ng.
The Ministry of Defense Recruitment Portal has provided all eligible applicants the option to apply for Ministry of Defense Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies. The fundamental prerequisites and qualifications are outlined here.
However, all applicants should be aware of the application deadlines and procedures for applying for the Ministry of Defense Recruitment Portal Job Vacancies online application form.