Kwara State Civil Service Commission Login Portal: Visit Kwara State CSC Portal Login kwarastate.gov.ng For 2023 Application Process
kwarastate.gov.ng Portal Login 2023 Kwara State CSC Application Process. Every detail to apply for a job in Kwara State will be discussed below.
Are you a graduate and an indigene of Kwara State in search of a job within the state? All information regarding an ongoing job in Kwara State has been outlined here in this article. Therefore, it is important that you follow all details to apply successfully via the kwarastate.gov.ng Portal Login.
Kwara State CSC Application Update
The recruiting drive is intended to replace the vacancies left by the 3,000 workers who were recently fired by the state government for certificate fabrication and age fraud.
The Kwara State Government has begun mass recruitment of officers in the state civil service at Grade Levels 07 to 12. Follow all details to apply successfully via the kwarastate.gov.ng Portal Login.
Also, the state government would shortly invite for interviews around 200 officers who excelled in the public service examinations conducted by the Administrative College of Nigeria (ASCON), Badagry.
The Special Assistant to the Governor on Media, released a statement on Monday urging all qualifying candidates to seek appointment forms from the state Civil Service Commission, Secretariat, Ibadan.
kwarastate.gov.ng Portal Login 2023
This is the only official application portal where all application form will be obtained, filled and submitted. Therefore, any applicants who apply out the kwarastate.gov.ng Portal Login will not be selected for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2023
Here are the general requirements that may be needed for the Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment 2023:
- Applicants must be an Kwara State Indigene.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) credits in O’Level results including Mathematics and English Language obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Also, applicants must possess a university degree in any field from a recognized institution. In some cases, a higher degree, such as a Master’s degree may be required for certain positions.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program or obtained an exemption certificate.
- Applicants must be computer-literate and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interested applicants must not be more than 35 years old at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a clean criminal record and be of good character.
- Applicants must be medically fit and provide a certificate of medical fitness from a recognized government hospital.
- Furthermore, applicants must provide two (2) recent passport photographs.
- Applicants must provide a valid means of identification such as a National ID card, International Passport or Driver’s License.
How to apply via kwarastate.gov.ng Portal Login
The official website kwarastate.gov.ng contains instructions on how to successfully apply for the ongoing Kwara State CSC recruitment. It is important you meet all requirements before commencing the application process:
Visit the Kwara State Civil Service Commission official website kwarastate.gov.ng, get all your certificate/document ready, and start the Kwara State Civil Service registration process.
Be the first to comment