Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 KPA Career Portal Login: Are you applying for an Internship under Kenya Ports Authority? All information for a successful application exercise will be discussed below.
The KPA recruitment portal for 2023 is now open and accepting applications from people who want to work there.
Do you want to work for Kenya Ports Authority? If this is the case, this article will walk you through how to access the KPA recruitment 2023 application form portal, the requirements, how to apply, when the recruitment is expected to begin, when the deadline is, and how to fill out a job application.
Basic Information About KPA Recruitment
Kenya Ports Authority (KPA) is a government-owned company responsible for “maintaining, operating, improving, and regulating all scheduled seaports” along Kenya’s Indian Ocean coast, particularly Kilindini Harbour in Mombasa. The KPA’s main office is located near Mbaraki Road on Mombasa Island, in the city of Mombasa.
Is the KPA Application Process for 2023 Still Ongoing?
The Kenya Ports Authority recently announced on its website the availability of application forms. Those who are interested should apply before the deadline.
Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Requirements 2023
All applicants must read the requirements to determine if they meet them and are qualified for employment with the KPA.
- Anyone who wishes to work for the KPA must be a Kenyan, either by birth or by registering with a valid form of identification, such as a National Identity Number.
- The applicant must ensure that his or her email address is operational.
- It would be advantageous if you had a degree in a field related to the position you are applying for. You must scan the originals of your current curriculum vitae (CV), a passport-sized photo, and other academic credentials.
How to Apply for a Job with Kenya Ports Authority in 2023
Look for a job that matches your skills and interests. Once you’ve found a job in the vacancies section, follow these steps to make a successful application:
- Go to the KPA application platform for e-recruitment at https://www.kpa.co.ke/Careers/Pages/default.aspx.
- When the link opens, click on the “Register” button.
- Fill in the blanks with your information, including your email address.
- Then, go to your email and click on the link that was sent to you.
- Return to the application site and sign in.
- Choose the best job for you and then begin the application process.
- Scan and upload all necessary documents and credentials.
- Examine the information you provided and, if everything looks correct, click “Submit.”
Tips for Filling Out a Job Application
Applying for a job is often the first time you meet a potential employer, so do your best to make a good impression. There are a few steps you should take when filling out your job application. You must also:
Use your full name and a professional email address.
A professional email address is required if you want to get a job. Even if the rest of the applicant’s resume demonstrates that they are qualified for the position, some employers may refuse to hire them if they have an unprofessional email address.
Examine the job application form.
Despite what appears to be an obvious step, many people do not read the job application. Even if you skimmed the job description before applying, it is still a good idea to read it to ensure you didn’t overlook anything important.
Your resume should include keywords.
Examine the job description for words that appear to describe traits, skills, or experiences that the company seeks. Use them wisely in your resume and cover letter.
Check that your answers are correct.
Grammar and spelling errors indicate to an employer that you did not care enough to proofread or that you are not a good writer. Most jobs require basic communication skills, so if you don’t take the time to ensure your resume is free of spelling errors, uses the proper pronouns, and adheres to other grammar rules, you may lose out on a job.
If you found this post useful, please share and comment, and do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletters for recruiting and career opportunities.