Kenya Police Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form, Centres & Date: Do you want to serve the nation via the Kenya Police Service? Then, all information needed for a successful application via the official portal (www.kenyapolice.go.ke) will be discussed below.
As part of the Kenya Police Service, all competent Kenyans are asked to apply for the ongoing Kenya Police Recruitment through the official portal https://www.kenyapolice.go.ke/downloads/category/3-vacancies.html, and this application must be submitted on or before the closing dates. Therefore, all requirements have been detailed below.
The purpose of this article is to provide all eligible applicants with information on the basic things you should be aware of, which includes how to join the Kenya Police Service, how to apply for Kenya Police Job, what is required in order to successfully apply for recruitment, the Kenya Police salary structure, and other essential facts about this application.
On their official application website, https://www.kenyapolice.go.ke, all qualified candidates can access the official Kenya Police application. Registration is absolutely free, and the Kenya Police Service does not sell its forms. It is advised that you apply independently online because anyone who request you to bring money for Kenya Police Service recruitment is just a swindler.
Is the Kenya Police Service Recruitment Form Out?
Both the 2023 application procedure and the Kenya Police Service registration portal are currently closed. Please save or bookmark this page and come back later to confirm if it has been updated.
Kenya Police Recruitment Requirements 2023
A candidate cannot apply for a position or job opening in the Kenya Police Service unless they meet certain requirements.
Please see the following list to ensure you meet the requirements:
- Be a citizen of Kenya
- Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
- Possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Be aged between 18 and 28 years
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Be physically and Medically fit
- Have no criminal record or pending criminal charges
- On no account should a Female applicant be pregnant at recruitment and during the ENTIRE training session.
How to Successfully Apply for Kenya Police Recruitment 2023
All qualified applicants must complete the Kenya Police Service application form obtainable from ANY of the following:
- The nearest Sub County Police Commander (SCPC) or any Police Station.
- The nearest Sub County Administration Police Commander’s (CIPU) Offices.
- County Commissioner’s Offices
- The nearest Huduma Centre
To download the application, please visit the Kenya Police Service official portal at https://www.kenyapolice.go.ke/downloads/category/3-vacancies.html
All Kenya Police Service applications must be submitted in duplicate accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of the academic certificates and testimonials
- A copy of the Kenya National ID
- A copy of the applicant’s Birth Certificate
- KRA PIN Certificate
Furthermore, all applicants must be present at the Kenya Police Recruitment Centres with the duly completed application forms on the day of the recruitment/application exercise.
Be the first to comment