Kenya Agriculture & Livestock Research Organization (KALRO) Recruitment Form 2023: A career opportunity for all Kenyans is currently ongoing KALRO Internship job intake. Qualified applicants are to ensure to meet all outlined requirements for the available positions.
Do you think you have all it takes to grab this career opportunity? What are the expectations needed of you by the organizers of this KALRO job application exercise? Read down this article to see the requirements, qualifications, available positions and how to successfully apply for the Kenya Agriculture & Livestock Research Organization recruitment 2023.
More Information About KALRO Recruitment 2023
To support mission-critical systems and the development of digital technologies for the agriculture industry, KALRO has built a cutting-edge ICT infrastructure that includes a cloud-based High-performance Environment (HPE), a Big Data platform, and a cutting-edge future-ready data center.
APPLY FOR: KYEOP Application Form 2023/2024 kyeop.go.ke Online Registration Portal For Cycle 8
KALRO is utilizing its ICT resource in collaboration with other agricultural stakeholders to create specialized agricultural use cases that address the needs of stakeholders and the issues faced by farmers through the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and data-as-service models. In order to host, provide access to, and make use of agricultural datasets and use cases, various stakeholders have connected to the environment.
CHECK OUT: Kenya Defence Forces KDF Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
Through the Kenya Climate Smart Agriculture Project (KCSAP), the World Bank has provided funding to KALRO to encourage the development of digital technologies and associated systems.
Available Position for 2023 KALRO Recruitment
In order to do this, KALRO is looking to hire experts with the necessary expertise, training, and credentials to support the systems and infrastructure on a contract basis with the potential for extension in the following position:
|Job Title||Senior Information & Communication Technology Officer|
|No. of Positions||2|
Basic Requirements for the 2023 KALRO Recruitment
- Served for a minimum of three (3) years in the grade of Information Communication Technology Officer I;
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields from an accredited university, including computer science, information science, technology, or business information technology;
- Master’s degree in one of the following fields: business information technology, computer science, information science, information systems, or any other degree of equal standing from a recognized institution;
- Any other credential from a recognized institution that is equivalent to the following: Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE),
- A recognized institution’s Certificate in Management Course lasting at least three (3) weeks;
- High standards of professionalism and ethics;
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities;
- Demonstrated merit and aptitude by job output and outcomes.
- Met the provisions of Kenyan Constitutional Chapter 6 (Chapter 6).
How To Successfully Apply for 2023 KALRO Recruitment
- STRICTLY ONLINE ONLY, applicants may apply for the positions using the provided link.
- You may find job descriptions, qualifications, and application instructions on the KALRO website at www.kalro.org/careers.
- All applications MUST be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on December 14, 2022, or earlier.
- People with disabilities, underprivileged groups, and minorities are all encouraged to apply because KALRO is an equal opportunity employer.
- KALRO DOES NOT CHARGE APPLICANTS ANY FEES.
- Any sort of canvassing will result in instant disqualification.
More information regarding the application form for Kenya Agriculture & Livestock Research Organization will be updated here soon, Do not forget to notify us via the comment section if you need any assistance.
Be the first to comment