JAMB e-Facility Portal Login 2023: Do you want to learn more about JAMB’s e-Facility, JAMB E Facility Portal –
See How To Login To JAMB Portal? Please read the entire guide because we have taken into account all information on JAMB: e-Facility to provide you with the best tips! This page contains information about JAMB’s e-Facility.
You are not required to wait. Continue to check this page for the most up-to-date information on JAMB: e-Facility Updates.
JAMB: e-Facility: On February 13, 1978, the Federal Military Government promulgated the Act (No. 2 of 1978) that established the Board. The Federal Executive Council amended Decree No. 2 of 1978 by August 1988. The amendments were later codified in Decree No. 33 of 1989, which went into effect on December 7, 1989. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board was authorized by Decree No. 2 of 1978 (as amended by Decree No. 33 of 1989) to:
- Hold Matriculation Examinations for admission to all Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education (by whatever name they are known).
- Appoint Examiners, Moderators, Invigilators, members of Subject Panels and committees, and other individuals in relation to matriculation examinations and any other matters incidental or connected thereto.
- Place suitably qualified candidates in tertiary institutions after considering:
- The vacancies available in each tertiary institution; and
- The guidelines approved by the proprietors or other competent authorities for each tertiary institution.
- The candidates’ expressed or otherwise indicated preference for certain tertiary institutions and courses; and
- Such other matters as the Honorable Minister may direct the Board to consider or the Board itself may deem appropriate in the circumstances.
- Collect and disseminate information on all matters relating to tertiary institution admissions or any other matter relevant to the discharge of the board’s functions.
- Carry out any other activities necessary or expedient for the full discharge of all or any of the functions conferred on it by or under this Decree.
Creation Of A JAMB PROFILE via An e-Facility Portal
JAMB currently requires all candidates to create and maintain a profile before they can register for the 2017 JAMB. Profile creation during registration is only possible through the JAMB E Portal, which can be accessed at https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
When candidates login to their respective profiles through the E facility Portal, they can retrieve information about their examination center, date, and time.
How To Set Up A JAMB PROFILE On The JAMB E-FACILITY Portal
- Candidates should go to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- Scroll down and select “CREATE AN ACCOUNT.”
- On the following page, you will see various boxes where you will enter your information, as shown in the image below.
- Enter your email address in the first box as shown in the image above.
- In the second box, repeat the email address you entered the first box. Choose a security question you can recall.
- Enter a secret response to the question you chose above in the fourth box if you can.
- Replicate your previous response in the fifth box.
- The process of creating the profile is almost complete. Click “Verify E-Mail Address.”
How To Access JAMB e-Facility Portal Login
- Candidates who want to access their Jamb Portal information can do so by going to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility.
- When the page loads, enter the email address that you used to create your profile.
- Enter your password and click the Login button.
- After successfully verifying the information, the next page is the JAMB E Facility Portal Dashboard, where candidates can view a wealth of information about their application.
This article contains information about JAMB: e-Facility. JAMB: e-Facility information is also now available here. This is one of the best articles for learning more. Refer to bonce in this article, and don’t forget to share it with your friends.
Be the first to comment