JAMB Admission Status Checker 2023/2024 Check Jamb Admission Status with Registration Number, and via SMS. See full details below.
Are you eager to learn if JAMB has given you admission to your desired higher institution? Then only the JAMB Admission Status/List checking portal will do. You can freely check your admission status with JAMB for the year 2023 and prior years by following the instructions provided below.
For applicants seeking admission and prior years by following the instructions through Direct Entry or UTME for the year 2023 and prior years, the JAMB Admission Status is now accessible.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) management has enabled the site for applicants to confirm their admission status, and the best thing is that using the JAMB online to check admission status is FREE.
You have come to the right site if you’re looking for information about How to Check JAMB Admission Status. Here, we’ve provided all the information you need to know about How to Check JAMB Admission Status. It contains information about the application form, eligibility requirements, reservations, selection criteria, etc.
JAMB Admission Status Checker: Steps to Check 2023 JAMB Admission Status
You must register a JAMB account if you don’t already have one (particularly for applicants who applied in 2016 or later) in order to monitor your admission status.
To check your admission status on the JAMB Admission List page, follow these five (5) easy steps if you already have a JAMB profile:
- Visit the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) E-facility portal at portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility as the first step.
- STEP 2: Enter your login and password to access your Jamb profile.
- STEP 3: Following a successful login, go down to the “Check Admission Status” tab and select it.
- Step four is to choose the exam year and provide your registration number in the appropriate fields.
- STEP 5: In order to check your JAMB admission status or to access your CAPS for admission status and other associated services, click the “Check Admission Status” or “Access My CAPS” buttons at the end of the process.
Next Step for Candidates Admitted on the JAMB Portal
Candidates who are admitted successfully are advised to:
- They can accept or reject their admission by logging into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- Recommended: The JAMB CAPS Rejection/Acceptance Process.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter. This will be required for registration and clearance.
- Print the person’s original JAMB result slip (which has a photo of their passport attached).
- If students are offered courses other than the ones they originally applied for, they should use the JAMB Portal to request a change of course.
What Should You Do If Your JAMB Admission Status Is ‘Not Yet Admitted’?
Still not admitted? If so, please keep the following in mind:
1. Log in to JAMB CAPS to confirm the upload of your O’level results.
It is critical to check whether your O’level results have been posted to the JAMB system, as failure to upload your O’level results can influence your JAMB admission status.
- Access your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/).
- Click the ‘Check Admission Status’ button.
- Select ‘Access my CAPS’.
- Click on ‘My O’level’ to see if your O’level has been submitted. If not, you can upload your O’level results at any local approved JAMB CBT center.
- Candidates whose O’level status in CAPS is ‘Awaiting Result’ will not be admitted.
2. Determine whether you have been recommended for transfer to another program.
According to the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the authority to consider some candidates for transfer from one program to another based on UTME and O’level combinations.
Candidates must monitor their admission status by following the instructions a-c above, then clicking the ‘Transfer Approval’ link to find out if they are recommended for transfer to another program.
This transfer consideration must be accepted or rejected by you. If you accept, the new program will be available at your first-choice university. If you decline, you will stay enrolled in your desired Course/Program. As a result, the program transfer will not take place.
3. You applied for the JAMB UTME and are waiting for the results.
Candidates who selected ‘awaiting result’ during registration must upload their O’Level results to the JAMB portal so that their preferred institution can process their admission.
Direct-entry candidates, including JUPEB students, must additionally upload their A’level and O’level results to avoid disqualification. This allows the screening officers to determine their eligibility for admittance. How to Upload O’Level Results to JAMB Portal / Profile.
Be the first to comment