Ghana Fire Service Recruitment 2023: The Ghana National Fire Service is now accepting applications from qualified Ghanaians who want to protect lives and property from disaster’s ravages.
Following the introduction and launch of the 2023 recruitment site, the management of the Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) has also outlined full qualifications and eligibility for qualified applicants.
Here is the current application information for the Ghana Fire Service. To apply for the positions listed below, the Ghana Fire Service is accepting applications from eligible candidates.
Is Ghana Fire Service Application Portal Opened?
We wish to encourage all candidates to apply for the Ghana service recruitment and get shortlisted when the G list of candidates is released. The recruitment portal is active till the closing dates for the recruitment.
The recruiting for this year aims to hire roughly 5,000 applicants who will use the job platform. We’ll walk you through getting the Ghana fire service form, applying, and getting shortlisted.
After careful deliberation and in response to a request from our readers, we made the decision to provide the necessary updates on this hiring, particularly on how to apply successfully.
When the interview is through, you will have knowledge on the Ghana Fire Service and how to succeed on the recruiting exam for the Ghana Fire Service based on this.
To submit your application, please obtain the form online, fill it out with your information in the spots that need to be filled out, and click the submit button.
Available Position for 2023 Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Architectural Engineers
- Transport and Workshop Officers
- Estate Officers
- Marketing Officers
- Marketing officers
- Public Relation officers
- Drivers and Mechanics
- IT Technicians
Basic Requirements For 2023 Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
|Education Requirement||B.Sc. from any recognized institution|
|Minimum Age||25 years old|
|Minimum height||1.73 for male while the female is 1.63.|
|Preferred Qualification||SSCE/WASSCE, a passing grade in English or mathematics may be helpful but is not required, or Four credits for the GES Intermediate Level Certificate, with one of English, Mathematics, or English-only ‘A’ or ‘O’ Levels.|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Other Requirements||IT Skills and English proficiency|
How To Successfully Apply For The 2023 Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- By dialing *422*470#, you can purchase GNFS Recruitment forms using the USSD short code.
- Then, adhere to the instructions displayed on your screen to enable mobile money payment on all mobile networks.
- A Serial Number and Pin code will be provided to your mobile number by SMS alert following the completion of the transaction.
- Additionally, you can use the fire department’s online payment portal at http://www.gognfs.com, click “Buy E-Voucher” on the welcome page, and then choose to pay with a VISA card, Mobile Money, G-money, or GCB Bank Account.
- Afterwards, At the conclusion of the transaction, an E voucher is generated that includes the Serial Number and Pin code. Then, applicants can move on to the following page and start their applications.