FIRS Portal Login www.firs.gov.ng For 2023: Check Out The New FIRS Application Portal For All New Applicants
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal (www.firs.gov.ng) is now online for the 2023 recruitment exercise. Follow the steps on this page to log in to the www.firs.gov.ng site and begin filling out the application form.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service application 2023 will begin very soon. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply before the official closing date.
www.firs.gov.ng Application Portal 2023
This page will cover all aspects of Federal Inland Revenue Service application process, such as the official application portal www.firs.gov.ng, application form, requirements, and qualifications, how to apply, screening exam dates, and application deadlines.
- FRSC Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
The Federal Inland Revenue Service’s authorities have officially opened her application portal for interested individuals to submit their applications. Those who are interested in applying should do so before the deadline.
Requirements for FIRS Application 2023
This is an extremely vital aspect. Before you may apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment, you must have the following qualifications:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen with a valid form of identification, such as an international passport, national ID card, or permanent voters card.
- The applicant must have a WASSCE, NECO, or NECO certificate with a minimum of 5 credit passes in core courses such as mathematics and English.
- Candidates for tradesmen/women must also have an OND, trade examinations, and a City and Guild Certificate.
- At the time of application, the applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Male applicants must stand at least 1.68 meters tall, while female applicants must stand at least 1.62 meters tall.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in another relevant area, as well as a higher national diploma, is necessary.
How to Apply via FIRS Portal Login www.firs.gov.ng
You must first log in to the application portal at www.firs.gov.ng in order to submit an application for the FIRS recruitment exercise 2023. Hit the “Apply Now” button, register with your current email address, and complete the application form as necessary.
To apply for the ongoing application process, log in to the FIRS recruitment portal using the instructions below.
- Visit www.firs.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Attach the required documents
When submitting your application, be sure to include a clear scanned copy of your credentials. Shortlisted candidates will get an email notification following the selection process and an invitation to the CBT examinations.
Be the first to comment