ERA Recruitment 2023: Can I apply for the Electronic Recruitment Application in Nigeria? All information to log into the ERA Recruitment Login Portal www.lr.usembassy.gov, and create new era account will be discussed below.
The ERA recruitment application form is now available. You can apply for positions at the US embassy by completing the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) through the internet portal www.lr.usembassy.gov.
Do you want to work on the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) form? Or, perhaps, you’ve always wanted to work in the US embassy but don’t know how to get started. If so, please visit the application portal www.lr.usembassy.gov and follow the criteria outlined on this page.
Is ERA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Out?
The U.S. embassy employment application form 2023 is now available, and you can apply electronically, i.e. online, using the allocated application portal at www.lr.usembassy.gov.
The Embassy no longer accepts paper-based applications via mail or fax; instead, applicants should visit the job portal to view open posts and then apply for the one that best fits their qualifications.
Please keep in mind that the application form is free, and no payment is necessary at the application stage.
www.lr.usembassy.gov Electronic Recruitment Application Login Portal
Have you started the application process for US embassy recruiting, paused, and now wish to resume? To do so, go to www.erajobs.state.gov and click the log-in icon in the top right corner of the website, then enter your email address and password.
Please keep in mind that this is the official ERA jobseeker page.
Basic Requirements for ERA Recruitment 2023
The main requirements are that you have a visa if you are coming from outside the United States and that you have the necessary educational qualifications and skills for the post you are seeking for. When you access the application portal, the job’s detailed criteria and responsibilities will be listed.
Here are some frequently asked questions about ERA recruitment, and the answers may be useful to you as well.
- Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) Login
- ERA Application U.S. Embassy
- How do I apply for the ongoing ERA job?
- Electronic Recruitment Application, Nigeria
- ERA Job Seeker Page
Let us now go on to a suitable response to these inquiries.
How to Successfully Apply for ERA Recruitment
The application process for US embassy recruitment consists of three (3) fundamental steps: creating an ERA account, applying for jobs, and managing the ERA account.
To begin your application, carefully follow the steps outlined on this page.
- To begin, go to the application portal at https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms?_ref=yvf2vep3pt0.
- Click on the seeker URL for your country.
- Click “Login” from the list of Currently Available Vacancies.
- On the Sign-In Page, click the “Create an Account” button.
- Fill out your personal and contact information, such as your first name, last name, US Citizen status, address, city/town, country, state/province/territory, zip/postal/pin code, telephone type, telephone number, and email address.
- To navigate, use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons at the bottom of each page.
- If you utilize the browser’s navigation buttons or refresh button, you risk losing vital information.
- All items marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must be completed.
- It should be noted that each ERA account must have a distinct email address. Multiple applicant accounts sharing the same email address will be rejected by the system.
- Enter and confirm your password before answering three security questions.
- Your password must be at least 12 characters long and contain one letter (upper and lower case), one digit, one special character, and no spaces.
- Each security question must be chosen at random.
- Each security question response must be distinct.
- Spaces must not be used to begin or end question responses.
- The answers to questions are case-sensitive.
- Next, click the button.
- You will receive confirmation that your account has been established.
- You will also receive an email stating that your seeker account has been created.
- Keep your account email, password, and security questions/answers safe, since you will be responsible for remembering this information in order to access your ERA account.
The next step is to apply for a job.
- Sign in to your ERA account using your email address and password.
- Select “Login.”
- From the Applications Dashboard, go to the “Search for Jobs” tab.
- On the Currently Available Vacancies Page, enter search terms (for example, job title).
- To refine your search, click “Show Filter” and select any of the dropdown options (Series, Salary, Location, Grade, and Service). Then press the “Apply” button.
- To begin your search, click the magnifying glass symbol.
- Click on the hyperlinked Announcement Number next to the Position Title that you want to apply for.
For additional information or update, always visit this page, or bookmark it for easy access. Do you have any questions regarding this article? Always notify us via the comment section.