Dangote Refinery Recruitment Process 2023: Check out how to apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment. Are you a Non-experienced or an experienced hire? Are you applying as an Internship candidate?
All you need to be successful in your application in the ongoing Dangote Refinery Recruitment process will be discussed below. Applicants are advised to follow all instructions within the Dangote Refinery application portal in order to qualify for the available job position.
Please note that your Curriculum Vitae (CV) must be updated, and as such, all information filled in the Dangote Petroleum Refinery & Petrochemical Candidate Application Page must be correct to gain access to the next phase of recruitment.
Have you heard about Dangote’s ongoing recruitment? Do you want to make an application? If so, congratulations! It’s great that you’re reading this right now.
In this article, you will learn how to easily apply for Dangote refinery recruitment, as well as comprehensive information about the recruitment process.
Do well to read all the way through before approaching the recruitment portal in order to gather all relevant information about Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023.
Is Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023 Still Going On?
Yes, Dangote 2023 recruitment has begun. Invitations are currently being sent to qualified candidates who meet the job requirements.
All prospective applicants can access the application form for free via the recruitment portal dangoterefinery.org.
You are free to apply regardless of your state of residence, as long as you meet the requirements for the available positions. Applicants from the 36 federation states in Nigeria can apply to make things easier.
Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023 General Requirements
- A prospective candidate must be a Nigerian.
- Candidates must have an acceptable form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport, when applying.
- The applicant should have a current curriculum vitae (CV).
- The applicant must have obtained at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two (2) sittings.
- The applicant must have an HND, degree, or equivalent from a recognized Nigerian institution.
- Candidate must have a NYSC discharge or exclusion certificate and be a member of relevant professional bodies.
- Strategic and holistic thinking ability
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding leadership and people management abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The candidate must be able to pay attention to detail and be willing to relocate to any part of the country if necessary.
- The applicant should be a team player.
- He or she should be capable of working with little or no supervision.
- An applicant should also have a thorough understanding of the position for which he or she is applying. Candidates with relevant work experience have an advantage.
These criteria could be viewed as the barometer for Dangote Group’s selection of successful applicants. As a result, we recommend that you take these requirements seriously.
How to Successfully Apply for Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023
After reviewing the recruitment criteria, proceed to the steps below to apply.
- To begin, visit the recruitment portal dangoterefinery.org.
- Fill in all your information correctly. (Name, Nationality, Qualification, DoB, Email, Work experience, etc.)
- Please provide at least two professional references with whom you have worked on current or previous assignments.
- Upload your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Then submit.
Make sure your documents are clearly scanned, and only use originals. Furthermore, the scanned credentials should not be larger than 2MB.
Dangote Refinery Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for Dangote Refinery Recruitment is Thursday, June 1, 2023. Interested parties should send their cover letter and CV to the specified email address by this date.
Failure to apply by the deadline will result in disqualification. Use the position you’re applying for as the subject of your email when sending your application.