Cross River State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023: Are you one of the many job seekers who applied for the Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023? If so, then you’ll be pleased to know that the shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise have been released on the recruitment portal website.
This is an exciting time for applicants who have been waiting patiently for this moment. Below, we’ll give you an overview of the Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment process and provide you with important information about the shortlisting process. So, sit tight, and let’s dive in.
How To Check Cross River State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
To check if you have been shortlisted for the Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at jobs.crossriverstate.gov.ng
- Click on the “Check Shortlisted Candidates” link on the homepage.
- Enter your application reference number in the space provided.
- Click on the “Check Status” button.
If you have been shortlisted, your name and other details will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive an email notification and a text message informing you of your status.
It’s important to note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the screening exercise, which is the next stage of the recruitment process. So, make sure to check the portal regularly for updates and follow the instructions given if you’ve been shortlisted.
Cross River State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Screening Requirements
If you have been shortlisted for the Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023, you will be required to bring along the following documents for the screening exercise:
- A printed copy of your application form
- Original and photocopies of your educational certificates
- Original and photocopies of your birth certificate or declaration of age
- Original and photocopies of your NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for graduates only)
- Local government identification letter
- Two recent passport photographs
- Valid identification card (such as a driver’s license, voter’s card, national identity card, or international passport)
Frequently Asked Questions About Cross River State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
When will the screening exercise take place?
The date for the screening exercise will be communicated to shortlisted candidates via email and text message.
Can I change my screening venue?
No, candidates are expected to appear at the screening venue assigned to them.
Will there be any other stages of the recruitment process after the screening exercise?
Yes, there may be additional stages of the recruitment process depending on the requirements of the specific position.
Can I apply for more than one position?
No, candidates can only apply for one position.
Will there be any provision for accommodation during the screening exercise?
No, candidates are expected to make their own arrangements for accommodation during the screening exercise.
To keep up with Cross River State Civil Service Shortlisted candidates 2023, frequently visit this page. If you have any questions concerning the Cross River State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023, please use the comment section below. We’ll make every effort to respond.