Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023: Cross River State, located in the southern region of Nigeria, is one of the states in the country known for its highly efficient civil service.
The Cross River State Civil Service Commission has announced its recruitment exercise for the year 2023, inviting qualified candidates to apply for various vacant positions in the civil service.
The Cross River State Government is reportedly employing qualified people for a range of positions inside the state civil service commission, according to information that has reached us. Do you want to submit an application for this job? Follow all the instructions on this page to learn how to apply for your dream job and move your career up.
Through the Cross River State Civil Service Commission’s application portal, applications from candidates who meet the necessary qualifications may be submitted.
It’s important to keep in mind that the application is free. Never pay to anyone who promises to get you a job. The list of shortlisted applicants will be updated on the Cross River state civil service website.
The available positions for recruitment in the Cross River State Civil Service for 2023 include:
- Administrative officers
- Medical officers
- Technical positions.
The positions available are diverse, and there is a high possibility that interested candidates will find a position that matches their skills and qualifications.
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2023
Applications can now be submitted online at the Cross River State Government’s application webpage. www.crossriverstate.gov.ng is the designated registration website for the recruitment drive for the Cross River State Government for the 2023 process.
Only at www.crossriverstate.gov.ng, the official Cross River State Government 2023 recruitment portal, are interested and qualified people urged to start their application processes. If you’re interested in applying, kindly take note of the following entry requirements.
Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment Requirements 2023
To qualify for the recruitment exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an indigene of Cross River State, and a citizen of Nigeria
- Must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Must possess a valid means of identification
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must possess good computer skills
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Must be willing to work in any part of the state
Important Points to Note
Candidates who meet the requirements are advised to note the following:
- The recruitment exercise is free, and no payment is required for application. • Candidates should not apply for more than one position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Applicants are required to visit the official recruitment portal (www.crossriverstate.gov.ng), fill in their details, upload relevant documents and submit their application.
- The available positions for recruitment are usually advertised on the official Cross River State Civil Service Commission website.
- There is always a specified deadline for submission of applications.
- The Cross River State Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity for all qualified candidates.
How to Apply For Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates are to visit the Cross River State Civil Service Commission website (www.crossriverstate.gov.ng) to fill the application form.
Candidates must provide all necessary information, including educational qualifications, work experience, and means of identification. The application deadline is two weeks from the date of the announcement.
The application deadline for the Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 is two weeks from the date of the announcement. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible to avoid missing the deadline.
The Cross River State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 presents an excellent opportunity for young Nigerians to kick-start their careers in the civil service. Interested candidates are encouraged to meet the requirements and apply for the available positions.
Be the first to comment