The careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal Login is now opened to receive applications from qualified applicants. NERC is looking for new employees. Follow the steps on this page to access the careers.nerc.gov.ng portal and begin filling out the application form.
Is careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal Login Opened?
Yes, the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is currently looking for new employees. Interested candidates should go to the online application portal careers.nerc.gov.ng, fill out the form, and submit it.
The application form is free and open to all Nigerians who meet the job requirements. Therefore, all interested applicants across the 36 states in Nigeria are eligible to apply for the recruitment process.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recently issued a public notice announcing the start of NERC recruitment for the employment of new staff for vacant positions, and applicants are encouraged to apply through the application portal.
Available NERC Recruitment Positions in 2023
The available NERC recruitment positions in 2023 includes the following:
- Market & Competition analysis
- Utility rate setting
- Electrical Engineering
- Consumer protection
- Finance & Accounting
- Data Acquisition and analytics
- Legal, Licensing & litigation
- Enforcement and Compliance
- General Administration
To gain employment for any of the outlined positions above, you need to meet the basic requirements, which are stated below.
Basic Requirements for NERC Recruitment 2023
- All prospective candidates must be a Nigerian.
- He or she must have an acceptable form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport.
- In addition, the applicant must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- The applicant must have obtained at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in no more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicant should be between the ages of 20 and 35. Applicant must have a degree, HND, OND, NCE, SSCE, etc.
- The applicant should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- The applicant must be completely knowledgeable about electrical jobs.
- A candidate who has recently graduated from a related field has an advantage.
These are the fundamental requirements for the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission recruitment.
How To Successfully Apply via careers.nerc.gov.ng Portal Login
- Navigate to the NERC job portal at careers.nerc.gov.ng.
- Enter your email address and password to log in.
- Choose the position for which you want to apply.
- Fill out the online application form thoroughly.
- Scan and upload the requirements document to the specified size.
- Examine the information you’ve provided.
- Continue submitting if your data is correct.
The following documents must be scanned and uploaded during the application process:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
Following submission, a confirmation page with your application number will appear; ensure you print or copy the application number.
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) has not officially announced a date for the closure of the recruitment portal login; therefore, we recommend that you visit the portal and submit an application using the steps outlined above.
According to NERC, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, so do your best to follow the job requirements.