Borno State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023: The Borno State Civil Service Commission has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
The list comprises qualified candidates who have been selected to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process.
This development has brought relief to thousands of candidates who applied for the Borno State Civil Service recruitment exercise and have been waiting eagerly for the release of the shortlist.
Candidates who applied for the Borno State Civil Service recruitment exercise can check the shortlist on the Commission’s official portal website at https://bornostate.gov.ng/.
The website contains the names of shortlisted candidates and their screening details. Candidates are advised to visit the portal website regularly to stay updated on the recruitment process and the next steps to take.
The release of the shortlist has brought renewed hope to candidates who are looking to secure employment in the Borno State Civil Service.
How To Check Borno State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
To check if you have been shortlisted for the Borno State Civil Service recruitment exercise, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Borno State Civil Service Commission official portal website at https://bornostate.gov.ng/.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment” section on the website.
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates” link.
- On the next page, enter your application number or surname in the search box provided.
- Click on the “Search” button to view the list of shortlisted candidates.
If your name appears on the list, congratulations, you have been shortlisted to proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process. However, if your name is not on the list, it means you were not successful in the screening exercise.
Screening Requirements Of Borno State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The screening requirements for the Borno State Civil Service recruitment exercise are as follows:
- Original and photocopies of educational qualifications, including O’level results, degrees, and certificates.
- Original and photocopies of birth certificate or age declaration.
- Evidence of Local Government Area (LGA) of origin.
- A valid means of identification, such as a National ID card, driver’s license, or international passport.
- Proof of change of name (if applicable).
- Printout of the application form and confirmation slip.
- Two recent passport photographs.
Any other relevant document that may be required by the Borno State Civil Service Commission.
Candidates are advised to come along with these documents to the screening venue. Failure to provide any of the required documents may result in disqualification from the recruitment exercise.
The salary structure for the Borno State Civil Service varies depending on the grade level and step of the employee. The salary structure is based on the Consolidated Public Service Salary Structure (CONPSS), which is a unified salary structure for civil servants in Nigeria.
For entry-level positions, the salary ranges from ₦18,000 to ₦30,000 per month, depending on the grade level. Higher positions attract higher salaries, with directors earning up to ₦300,000 per month.
It is important to note that salaries are subject to regular review and adjustment by the Borno State Civil Service Commission and the state government.