All information about Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023 will be discussed here. Also, note that the official portal where the application forms will be obtained from is highlighted below.
This is to inform all Ghanaian citizens interested in working with the Bank of Ghana that the application form for the 2023 recruitment exercise has been released online via the BOG official portal.
Are you really qualified for this job? Do you have what it takes to successfully secure a position at Bank of Ghana? Then, read through this article to know how to obtain the application form, the basic requirements and how to successfully apply and get shortlisted for the next phase of the recruitment.
Why Work For Bank of Ghana?
You can influence the creation and application of monetary policy to achieve price stability, preserve financial stability, and guarantee a reliable payment system by pursuing a career with the Bank of Ghana.
We deal with pertinent issues that touch everyone in the nation on a daily basis in a friendly but professional environment with a research-driven attitude. One of the most satisfying and fulfilling parts of working at the Bank is contributing to the public good, whereas organizations in the private sector are primarily focused on profits.
The Bank of Ghana is aware that the people it employs are its most valuable asset and that its success as a Central Bank of Excellence depends on them. This is at the heart of its value offer.
Our enviable position as the employer of choice depends on attracting, developing, and maintaining the necessary skills and abilities in the suitable roles with comparable and competitive pay.
The Bank of Ghana takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer across a broad spectrum of professions. Talented and committed individuals have the chance to work here with a broad group of knowledgeable coworkers thanks to our open and fiercely competitive recruitment procedure. By submitting an application for one of the positions listed on this website that matches your skills and experience, you can join this exciting team.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the Bank of Ghana is NOT recruiting currently. Hence, there is no job opening at the moment. We advise you to debunk any information regarding any recruitment as they are fake.
Requirements for 2023 Bank of Ghana Recruitment
- Candidates must be Ghanaian citizens and must possess the skills listed below.
- Possessing at least 7 years of relevant professional experience and a professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, CIMA, or a Master’s degree in finance
- Use of software programs like Excel, Word, Access, and accounting packages (Microsoft Dynamics GP) and computer literacy in general
- Possession of a working understanding of the other language and the ability to speak fluently in either English or French
- loyalty, commitment, and devotion to WAMA’s services
50 years of age maximum
How to Successfully Apply for BOG Recruitment 2023
Visit https://www.bog.gov.gh/careers/job-openings/ to fill out an application for this post. Additionally, keep monitoring this page for updates on your application’s status and extra instructions.
Important Fact to Note About Bank of Ghana Recruitment
- At any point in the hiring process, the Bank of Ghana does not impose any fees.
- Any applicant discovered engaging in canvassing will be immediately disqualified.
- All applications must be submitted through this portal, which is still the only accepted method.