Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023 | Check out more information about ASUBEB Recruitment Latest News and how to apply below.
To find out how to apply for your preferred position, as well as the requirements, recruiting portal (https://asubebposting.com/), and application process, read this page. Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply may do so at this time through the ASUBEB Application Form Portal.
We are happy to let you know that the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board is looking for qualified individuals to fill the open posts. Are you a recent graduate looking for work in the educational field? Apply for the ASUBEB Recruitment 2023. The requirements for each position you’d like to apply for are listed below.
ASUBEB Recruitment Latest News
One of the well-paid jobs in Nigeria nowadays is primary school teaching in a government institution. The pitiful stipends that government teachers formerly received have been eliminated. Some people don’t know that the salary range has recently changed. We now have all the data required to include your name on the list of candidates who have been shortlisted.
The Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board’s application portal is now open to anyone who wants to apply. Interested candidates should submit their applications prior to the deadline. There are opportunities in the following subject areas:
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Anambra SUBEB Positions Open for Recruitment 2023
For the open positions, applications are now being taken from qualified and experienced candidates. Please examine the requirements to determine whether you meet the necessary requirements.
- English language
- Basic science
- Science of society
- Computational science
- Basic Technology
- French language
- Agriculture science
- Fitness and Health Education
- Business studies
- Religion study in Islam and Christianity
- Computing Science
- French language
- Further math
Anambra SUBEB Recruitment Requirements 2023
Before submitting their applications, all candidates should carefully consider the requirements because only those who meet them will be permitted to participate in the screening process. The prerequisites are detailed below.
- A bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects from a university that the government recognizes.
- Each applicant must have earned five O’ Level Credit Passes in the course of no more than two attempts, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Only applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or above in the required fields should submit an application.
- Candidates must hold teaching credentials. A working knowledge of computers and registration with the Nigerian Teachers Registration Council are advantages (TRCN).
- Candidates with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and an HND in a related academic discipline are also welcome.
- The applicant’s age is limited to 35.
- A certificate of release or exemption from NYSC is required from the applicant.
- Candidates must be ready and eager to be deployed anywhere in the state.
- Candidates must have official certification from a government hospital attesting to their fitness for employment.
- A current passport photo, a valid form of identity (such a voter card, a passport from another country, a driver’s license, or a national identification card), and any pertinent academic records are required to be uploaded by applicants.
- Passport photographs for candidates must be current.
How to Apply for Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023
For the Anambra SUBEB recruitment 2023, all applicants must use the website at anambrastate.gov.ng. Each person interested in applying for the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board should use this page to submit one application (ASUBEB).
Candidates will only be interviewed and have their credentials checked if they pass the necessary tests (Candidates are to come with their original acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: After the selection process is finished, candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified by email or SMS.
To get the most recent information on the ongoing Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023, sign up for our email list.
Be the first to comment